The selection basis of the oil pumps should be based on the technical process and system requirements, and consider from five aspects: liquid properties, liquid delivery volume, device pressure, pipeline layout, and operating conditions.
1. Liquid properties, including the name of the liquid medium, physical properties, chemical properties, and other properties. The physical properties include temperature c density d, viscosity u, solid particle diameter and gas content in the medium, etc. This involves the pressure of the system, which Kinetic calculation and suitable pump type: Chemical properties, which mainly refer to the chemical corrosivity and toxicity of liquid medium, are the important basis for selecting oil pump materials and which type of shaft seal.
2. Flow is one of the important performance data of the optional oil pump, which is directly related to the production capacity and delivery capacity of the entire device. When selecting a cycloidal gear pump, take the maximum flow as the basis and take into account the normal flow. When there is no maximum flow, usually 1.1 times the normal flow can be taken as the maximum flow. General industrial pumps can ignore the leakage in the pipeline system in the process flow, but must consider the impact on the flow when the process changes.
3. The pressure required by the device system is another important performance data of the gear oil pump. Generally, the pressure of the 5% -10% margin is used to select the model of the cycloid gear pump. This includes: suction tank pressure, drain tank pressure, pressure drop (pressure loss) in the piping system.
4. The pipeline layout conditions of the oil pump device system refer to the liquid delivery height, liquid delivery distance, and liquid delivery direction. For system pressure calculation and power check. Piping system data should also be fitted with device characteristic curves if required. When designing and laying out the pipeline, the following matters should be paid attention to:
A. Reasonably choose the pipe diameter. The pipe diameter is large. At the same flow rate, the liquid flow speed is small and the resistance loss is small. However, the high price and the small pipe diameter will cause the resistance loss to increase sharply. With increased power, both costs and operating costs increase. Therefore, it should be considered from a technical and economic perspective.
B. Valve and check valve must be installed on the discharge side of the pump. The valve is used to adjust the operating point of the pump, and the check valve prevents the oil pump from reversing when the liquid flows backward.
C. The pipeline layout should be arranged as straight as possible. Minimize the attachments in the pipeline and minimize the length of the pipeline. When turning, the bend radius of the elbow should be 3 to 5 times the diameter of the pipeline, and the angle should be greater than 90 ℃.
D. The maximum pressure that the discharge pipe and its joints can bear shall be considered.
5. There are many operating conditions of the oil pump, such as the operating temperature of the liquid, the pressure on the suction side, the pressure on the discharge side, the altitude, the ambient temperature, whether the operation is gap or continuous, and whether the position of the gear pump is fixed or movable.
Zhejiang Yongling Hydraulic Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional China manufacturer and supplier of Oil Pumps . For specific oil pump product information, please visit: https://www.china-vanepump.com/product/sqp-series-vane-pumps-with-lower-noise/sqp1-vane-oil-pump-with-lower-noise.html